There are 10 classes in Gang Garrison. They are the Runner, Firebug, Rocketman, Overweight, Detonator, Healer, Constructor, Infiltrator, Rifleman, and Quote/Curly. Every character has a health bar, a weapon, and can move and jump.
Differences between classesEdit
Each class has a different running speed, health, and weapon. Most also have a unique ability.
- The Runner is faster than any other class and excels at recovering objectives. He can double jump in mid-air.
- The Firebug can light his opponents on fire and deal lasting burning damage. He can also push enemies and projectiles away with a burst of air.
- The Rocketman can launch rockets with high splash damage and use them to blast himself into the air.
- The Overweight has the highest health and DPS of any class, but has the slowest movement speed.
- The Detonator can place mines on any surface and detonate them at any time. He can also perform a more dangerous version of the rocket jump using his sticky bombs.
- The Healer can heal allies and slowly regains his own health over time.
- The Constructor can create an independent autogun with simple AI.
- The Infiltrator can turn himself invisible and has an instant kill attack.
- The Rifleman has extremely long range and does high damage.
- Quote and Curly Brace have a short range, but a large health pool and extreme damage (with knockback!).
|Class||Health||Speed||Ammunition||Damage per shot||Shots per Second||DPS|
|Runner||100||1.4||6 Shots||48 (6 bullets x 8 damage)||1.25||57.6|
|Overweight||200||0.8 (0.3)||200 Bullets||8||15||120|
|Detonator||120||1.0||8 Bombs||50**||.9||45 (max 400)|
|Constructor||120||1.0||8 Shots||32 (4 bullets x 8 damage)||1.333||48|
Note: DPS stat assumes you hit with every bullet.
*- Firebug does additional damage over time to every class but the Firebug and Sentry.
**- Only occurs from a direct hit. Splash damage will do 30 or under damage.
***- The autogun is not a class. It is just there for comparison among classes.
****- Damage decreases over consecutive throws