In Gang Garrison 2 griefing usually refers to helping the other team, doing nothing for your team, or stalling the game so that no one can play.
Some examples are:
- Stealing the other team's Intel and not capturing it, or returning dropped enemy intel back to their base.
- Wasting superburst on someone who doesn't need it.
- Not doing anything useful while superbursted (ie. eating a manvich)
- Partying (not attacking anyone and trying to convince them to stop shooting, usually connected with taunting).
- Rocketmen attacking their own team.
- Healing friendly spies, showing their location
- Using sticky bombs to knock Riflemen off of sniping areas (especially in Dirtbowl 3's spawn as BLU)
- Blocking friendly Riflemen's shots with your body